Permanent Internal Medicine Job , OR
Enterprise Medical is assisting a Central Oregon hospital with their search for an Internal Medicine physician interested in practicing in a Traditional Primary Care model.
- This is a Hospital employed Traditional outpatient opportunity that will need to follow their patients in a Critical Access hospital
- There are 17 inpatient beds within the hospital and a provider may see 1-4 daily in that setting
- Critical Access hospital and medical specialties and offices are all on the same campus
- This is a 4-day work week
- Call would be 1:5 which is paid on top of a VERY Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary
- Substantial Sign-On and Relocation allotment, $5,000 annual CME including 1 week of CME
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, and 4 weeks of vacation for first 2 years
Coquille, Oregon is nestled in the Oregon Coast Range. The Coquille River Valley offers many outdoor recreation opportunities on the waterfront, miles and miles of hiking, and biking trails. Only 2 hours and 20 minutes from Eugene, OR. and minutes from the Pacific Ocean.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.