Permanent Otolaryngology Job Bloomington, IL
Two experienced audiologists will support the practice.
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, and mobile MRI.
- Call shared with other ENT surgeons in the area.
- Practice in the area?s most complete multi-specialty healthcare practice.
- Practice has over 300 providers representing more than 20 specialties.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- Signing bonus
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays, 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
Known as the "Twin Cities" of central Illinois, Bloomington-Normal is the perfect setting for those seeking an urban lifestyle in a smaller setting. Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the crossroads of the largest interstates in Illinois: I-74, I-55 and I-39.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.