Full Time ObGyn Job Aiken, SC
A new opportunity for an OB/GYN is now available in South Carolina. You will be joining an established practice with a full staff. This position will include all OB and GYN procedures, including robotics. It also offers a 1:7 ED call. Board certified and board eligible physicians are encourage to apply. J1 and H-1B visa holders will also be considered. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of practice experience, and be available to start soon.
This hospital-employed position has a competitive compensation that include a base salary plus incentives, full benefits, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also receive vacation/PTO, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Living in Aiken means getting outdoors, experiencing history, meandering through beautiful parks, and bustling shopping. As you explore Aiken you will notice a thriving downtown that has much to offer. Aiken hosts world-class events and festivals showcasing music, dance, outdoor concerts, food, history, and much more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary plus production
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Hospital-employed position
- Established practice with a full staff
- All OB and GYN procedures including robotics
- Offers a 1:7 ED call
- Two years of practice experience preferred
- 35 minutes northeast of Augusta, GA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.