Full Time Neurology Job Glenwood Springs, CO
An exciting neurologist opportunity is now available with a hospital in Colorado. They are looking to replace a retiring physician with an established practice. The schedule is Monday through Friday with no call. You will work 4.5 clinical days with a .5 day of administration. They are looking for an experienced, board-certified neurologist as the need is immediate.
This hospital-employed opportunity has an earning potential in year 3 in the 75% western MGMA percentile. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and stipend, multiple retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2603191.
- Potential for year 3 in the 75% western MGMA percentile
- Take over the existing practice for a retiring neurologist
- Neurology clinic is located right next to the hospital
- Work with a wonderful administration team dedicated to helping physicians
- Monday through Friday with 1/2 day for administration
- 90 percent outpatient with no call responsibilities
- Some of the best skiing in the world
- Close to the world's largest hot springs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.