Permanent Neurology Job Bemidji, MN
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation with RVU and a retention bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of paid CME time and $5,000, a 401k with other retirement plan options, and malpractice with tail coverage. They are a federal qualified program for student loan repayment.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Base salary plus RVU and retention bonus
- Relocation allowance, loan repayment, and benefits
- Join a neurologist, EMG/EEG Tech, and an RN
- No call responsibilities
- Can build your sub-specialty
- You can also add research and academics
- J1, H-1B cap exempt
- Community on one of the largest lakes in the region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.