Full Time Orthopedics Job , IL
An orthopedic surgery practice in a Midwest university community is adding another surgeon. The position highlights an easy 1:3 call schedule. The office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will have a waiting patient base. They welcome board certified or board candidates, and new graduates or experienced surgeons. CompHealth has a dedicated team that can assist you with obtaining an Illinois medical license, if needed.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, one week of CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, moving allowance, educational loan repayment, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this charming city that offers small town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong compensation package
- Bonus RVU structure
- Sign-on bonus and moving allowance
- Busy practice with patient base from day one
- New graduates and experienced surgeons welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible orthopedic surgery
- Clinic adjacent to main campus
- University town full of Midwestern charm
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.