Full Time Anesthesia Job , PA
A new fellowship trained cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania at a community hospital. Their cardiac surgery case load is increasing, so they are looking to add one more full time cardiac anesthesiologist. They do a full range of cardiac surgery except for transplants, so good 3D TEE skills are preferred. Seeing 30 to 40 percent cardiac cases will allow you to maintain TEE. The call schedule is 1:11, it is not in-house and you will always be off the next day. You can chose to take extra call for extra money. Candidates must be boarded or become boarded within three years of employment. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a partnership in two years. There are also great benefits that may include a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track position
- 30 to 40 percent cardiac anesthesia
- Enough cases to maintain TEE
- Call is 1:11 (not in-house) with the next day
- Can take extra call and earn extra
- Fellowship trained anesthesiologist
- Can support H-1B visas
- Just an Hour from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.