Permanent ObGyn Job GREAT NECK, NY
A healthcare organization on Long Island is currently seeking a licensed OB/GYN for a rewarding role with their growing staff. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified OB/GYN to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established organization at their Nassau County facility. Apply today!
The OB/GYN position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. In this role, the OB/GYN will:
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures to preserve patient’s health and deliver babies safely
- Review patient’s history and perform physical examinations
- Evaluate, diagnose, and provide appropriate treatment and patient care
- Recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans
- Collect and record patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results; maintain complete and accurate medical records
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings
- 2+ years of experience as an OB/GYN
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.