Full Time ObGyn Job NEW YORK, NY
A healthcare organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed GYN Surgeon for a promising position with their growing staff. In this role, the GYN Surgeon will be responsible for performing gynecologic surgeries and procedures (no obstetrical duties are required). Apply today!
The GYN Surgeon position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and cystoscopy
- Handling endometrial ablation
- Performing in-office procedures, including but not limited to: LEEP, colposcopy, hysteroscopy / endometrial biopsy, vulvar biopsy, and pessary care
- Providing relationship-centered care and taking into account the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs
- Collecting and recording patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results
- Maintaining complete and accurate medical records
- Communicating effectively and cordially with the Clinical team to ensure total delivery of quality care
- Participating in medical staff educational programs and meetings
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.