Full Time Cardiology Job Florence, SC
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in South Carolina with their search for an electrophysiologist. This is a solo start-up opportunity. You will have strong primary care referrals to support and grow this specialty. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The call is 1:5. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. The ideal candidate will be clinically confident.
You will receive a two-year salary guarantee and loan repayment, medical benefits, and vacation/PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan with employer contribution, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Excellent salary and RVUs
- Not-for-profit facility with federal loan forgiveness
- Solo start-up opportunity
- Generous call
- Collegial croup environment
- Strong primary care referrals
- Nearby resort and beach areas
- Excellent schools, neighborhoods, parks, and shopping
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.