Full Time Family Practice Job Cambridge City, IN
An exciting opportunity for a family medicine physician is now available in Indiana This is a great opportunity to join a nationally recognized practice known for their quality and technology. They are very flexible with the schedule, because they want to create access for their patients. This allows you to work a five, four, or three day work week. You will join an established practice with a waiting patient base due to a physician retiring. s. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. An IN license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, 30 days of PTO, 1 week of CME and a $5,000 stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, $200K in loan repayment over 5 years, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this Indiana city situated just minutes from Dayton, Ohio. This is a small city in east central Indiana with a low cost of living, historic architecture, and multiple universities and colleges. This award-winning city is a great place to raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offering a large sign-on bonus
- Generous RVU bonus
- Outpatient position with no call - nurse-triage line
- See an average of 18 to 25 patients per day
- Academic affiliation
- Loan repayment of $200K over 5 years
- Offering a monthly residents stipend to sign early
- Relocation and full medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.