Full Time Gastroenterology Job RONKONKOMA, NY
A healthcare organization on Long Island is currently seeking a licensed Gastroenterologist for a promising position with their growing staff. In this role, the Gastroenterologist will be responsible for performing a wide range of non-invasive gastroenterology procedures, including diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance. Apply today!
The Gastroenterologist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Examining and treating disorders and diseases of the nutritional problems and malabsorption, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), etc.
- Reviewing patient’s history and performing physical examinations
- Evaluating, diagnosing, and providing appropriate treatment and patient care
- Prescribing medications and formulating ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Providing relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs
- Collecting and recording patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results
- Handle other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.