Full Time Pediatrics Job NEW YORK, NY
A nonprofit healthcare organization in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Pediatrician for a promising position with their growing staff. In this role, the Pediatrician will be responsible for providing a full scope of pediatric services, including treating all types of infectious childhood diseases, including mumps, measles and chicken pox. Apply today!
The Pediatrician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing recommendation and advice on disease prevention methods, diet plan and hygienic activities to the child as well as their parents / guardians
- Reviewing patient’s history and performing physical examination
- Prescribing medications and formulating ongoing treatment and disease management plans
- Providing relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs
- Collecting and recording patient information, such as medical histories, reports and examination results
- Maintaining complete and accurate medical records
- Communicating effectively with the clinical team to ensure total delivery of quality care
- Participating in medical staff educational programs and meetings
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.