Permanent Administration Job BROOKLYN, NY
A healthcare organization in New York City is currently seeking an experienced Physician to join their growing staff as their new Associate Medical Officer. In this role, the Associate Medical Officer will be responsible for managing the organization's doctors to provide safe, effective medical services to the public. Apply today!
The Associate Medical Officer position is accompanied with a genrous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Offering clinical guidance to Physicians
- Innovating policy changes and ensuring compliance
- Managing Quality Improvement and Risk Management efforts
- Evaluating quality of services
- Developing a budget and assisting in resident funding
- Coordinating community relationships
- Frequently attending board meetings to speak with the Chairmen, Health Administrators, and Department heads about the facility's performance
- Graduate of an approved Medical School
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.