Full Time Critical Care Job Hendersonville, TN
New Critical Care Intensivist Program in the Nashville area
Opportunity Specifics – Hendersonville Medical Center
• 1 ICU (MSICU/CCU) providing coverage to a total of 20 critical care beds
• Average daily census (11-16 patients/day)
• 15 shifts per month FT –days and teleICU at night
• Block scheduling of 6 to 12 hour shifts
• 24/7 physician coverage including Pulmonary consults at night
• Excellent compensation package with benefits including malpractice, health insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, PTO and more
• Opportunity to work with an established and successful team of providers
• Candidates must be BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine
• TN license, Compact license, or ability to obtain licensure in TN
• Ability and willingness to build a trusting relationship with staff
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 159-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 40 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
Community Information – Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville is one of those place that has something for everyone. Diverse neighborhoods, eclectic shopping area, music of every genre playing all the time, friendly people, affordable housing, great schools….what more could anyone ask for?
Please send a copy of your CV and a good time for us to talk for additional information.
National Recruiter - Intensivists
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.