Permanent Pediatrics Job Springfield, IL
Large, prestigious medical group is actively seeking an experienced Pediatric Anesthesiologist to join a growing team of 22 MD's and 36 CRNA's.
- The group provides coverage across a variety of services lines: orthopedic surgery, GI, general surgery, urology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, reconstructive surgery, cardio-thoracic/vascular surgery, diagnostic/ interventional radiology, OB/ Pediatric/Level 3 NICU, Level 1 Adult Trauma and Level 2 Pediatric Trauma
- Position is located at a 431-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III NICU
- Hospital serves as a teaching hospital for the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine and offers a comprehensive array of tertiary health services to a population base of 1.5 million central and southern Illinois residents.
- Work in spacious and comfortable O.R. Suites with state-of-the-art technologies ($121 million Surgery Modernization construction was completed late the Spring of 2014)
- Medical Group offers a very lucrative Salary and Benefits Package
- Commencement Bonus & Annual Clinic Citizenship Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
Springfield, the capital city of Illinois is located just a short 90 minute drive from St. Louis and is a thriving business community with a population of over 190,000. Springfield, Illinois offers a lower cost of living with a high quality of life. Springfield is home to the world- renowned Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, along with several other historical sites, and the Dana-Thomas House designed by world-renowned architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. Springfield has excellent private and public schools including a private and state university. There are 9 public golf courses, several country club golf courses and a large 4,200 acre lake with waterfront property, wildlife sanctuaries, zoo, numerous parks with hiking/bike trails, and a water park making it a great place to work, live and play for the whole family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.