Permanent Cardiology Job , PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family, long-term disability, accrued PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 15 days of CME and $3,000, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Salary model linked to quality and value
- General cardiology
- Clinic, consults, and rounding
- Great facility with academia and research
- State-of-the-art building with ECHO labs
- Join a sophisticated cardiology team
- Have resources and room to grow
- Dining, golf courses, and great private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.