Full Time Cardiology Job , NE
A hospital in Nebraska needs an additional cardiologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and a team of other cardiologists. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active NE medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary with RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus, and possible loan repayment
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance benefits
- $10K in relocation assistance
- Vacation and holiday time
- Employed position
- Duties include echo, EKGs, cardiolites, and nuclear stress tests
- J1/H1 Visas and 2020 fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.