Full Time Gastroenterology Job Marshfield, WI
The flagship medical center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is hiring a gastroenterologist (with or without advanced procedures). The group has a growing patient census, so they are reviewing new candidates. This is a great opportunity for a physician that would like to teach residents and/or medical students. You will also research at your fingertips. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:4 call schedule. The group is looking for a board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained gastroenterologist. It would be a big plus to have an active WI medical license, but CompHealth has a licensing team can assist you with the process and application if you need to attain one. H-1B visa holders can be supported, and 2020 fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive a two-year guaranteed salary, a sign-on bonus, and fully funded relocation. You will also be provided loan repayment, CME time and stipend, a 401k or 457b with matching, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JOB-2601597.
- Receive great benefits
- 10 room GI unit
- ERCP is available, but not required
- 100-year-old organization lead by physicians
- Enjoy a work-life balance
- Academic affiliation
- Teaching and research opportunities
- H-1B and 2020 residents are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.