Full Time Gastroenterology Job Wausau, WI
A well-established clinic in Wisconsin needs a gastroenterologist. The facility has a growing patient census, so the facility is reviewing candidates. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with 1:4 call. This facility has academic affiliation, which will give you access to teaching and research opportunities. You will be supported by four other gastroenterologists. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current WI license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This partnership-track opportunity offers competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided 12 days of CME time with $5.8K stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great benefits including loan repayment
- 100-year-old well-established, physician-lead organization
- Excellent work-life balance
- Academic affiliation
- Teaching and research opportunities
- 20 days of vacation
- Excellent school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.