Full Time Gastroenterology Job Wausau, WI
This partnership-track opportunity offers competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided 12 days of CME time with $5.8K stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great benefits including loan repayment
- 100-year-old well-established, physician-lead organization
- Excellent work-life balance
- Academic affiliation
- Teaching and research opportunities
- 20 days of vacation
- Excellent school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.