Locum Tenens Neurology Job , IN
Posted by CompHealth
We are assisting an Indiana-based facility that is currently seeking a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and you will see 18 - 22 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. Your assignment requirements include tPA and EEG cases. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain an IN state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day
- Procedures: tPA and EEG
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.