Full Time Pulmonology Job Bowling Green, KY
CompHealth is currently assisting an established clinic in Bowling Green, Kentucky with their search for a pulmonary/critical care physician. The ideal physician will enjoy both outpatient pulmonary work and intensivist work. You will work with the current team of four pulmonary/critical care physicians where your time will be split 50/50 between the office and hospital. You will work Monday through Friday and share call with the group. Some sleep medicine along with EBUS scoping is available, but not required. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in pulmonary/critical care.
This position comes with an opportunity for partnership after one year, and has a highly competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opportunity for partnership
- Large multi-specialty group
- Join four other pulmonary/critical care physicians
- 50/50 office to hospital work
- EBUS scope available
- Brand new ambulatory surgery center
- Base salary guarantee with production bonus
- Excellent fringe benefit package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.