Full Time Internal Medicine Job SOUTHAMPTON, NY
A community healthcare organization on Long Island is currently seeking a licensed Dentist for a promising position with their growing staff. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Dentist to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established organization at their Suffolk County-based facility. Apply today!
The Dentist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. General dentistry responsibilities include:
- Making diagnosis, including initial, periodic, and emergency exams
- Assisting with preventive dentistry, including child & adult cleanings, etc.
- Performing nonsurgical periodontics
- Handling direct restorative care, including amalgams, composites, glass ionomers, sealants, etc.
- Performing oral surgery, excluding 3rd molar surgery
- Handling endodontics, including anterior and bicuspid root canal therapy
- Placing full & partial dentures, limited crowns, and bridges
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.