Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Tulsa, OK
This partnership-track/hospital-employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary for two years. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 30 days of PTO, $5,000 CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement plans.
This opening is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma's second largest city filled with world-class attractions, vibrant nightlife venues, and exclusive shopping destinations that range from upscale to unique. Tulsa is a dynamic city known for a variety of bustling urban districts.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com.
- Salary guarantee for two years
- Large and well-established group
- Ability to sub-specialize in malignant hematology
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call responsibilities
- All experience levels welcome
- Larger city feel with great amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.