Full Time Anesthesia Job , FL
An exciting pain management opportunity is now available with a group in Florida. The ideal candidate will be an interventional pain management physician. There will be no call, nights, or weekends for a great work-life balance. This position requires a variety of clinical and technical skills including coordination, workup, diagnosis, treatment, management, and follow up of pain patients. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians.
This employed opportunity has a comprehensive salary and and a rewarding incentive structure. You will be offered a full benefits package.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rewarding incentive structure
- Excellent benefit package
- Financial wellness program
- No call, nights, or weekend work
- Well-established referral network
- Fellowship in anesthesia or pain
- Board certified or board eligible
- Major city in Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.