Permanent Neurology Job Madison, WI
You'll receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this or any other job opportunities, please contact Victoria Fournier at 954.837.2611 and email your CV and references to Victoria.email@example.com.
- Generous compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Great block schedule
- Full service neurology department
- Shared group call
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Voted top places to live in the Country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.