Full Time Urgent Care Job Seattle, WA
Urgent Care Physician Opportunity
No State Income Tax
$340,000+ Earnings Potential w/$80,000 Signing Bonus
You deserve to join an organization that cares for the whole you. We are the leading independent medical group in America led by physicians. We want to hire quality-focused physicians looking to join an organization at the forefront of community health and innovation.
- We prioritize flexibility and work-life balance: 9 or 12-hour shifts available
- You will get comprehensive benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, and 401(K) with employer matched contributions
- "100 Best Companies to Work For" by Fortune Magazine, a "Top Large Company to Work for in Washington" by Seattle Business Magazine, and "Best Place to Work in Healthcare" by Becker's Review
- We are offering a 100% Walk-In/Urgent Care with a small percentage of pediatric patients or 100% Outpatient Primary Care opportunity.
- Earning potential over $340,000 with $80,000 signing bonus, relocation assistance, and all professional fees paid
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment with low turnover and high-patient satisfaction
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
- Washington is an Income Tax free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the "Least Stressful Cities" by Sperling's Best Places, "Healthiest Cities" by Centrum, and is referred to as a "City on the Edge of Greatness"
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools for both public and private institutions and 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
To be considered for this Urgent Care Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: UCM 9343302
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Urgent Care Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.