Full Time Family Practice Job Peterborough, NH
A family medicine physician opportunity is now available with a multi-specialty group in New Hampshire. A physician is retiring soon and the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is a four-day work week, and the incoming family medicine physician can expect to see 20 patients per day on average. You will work with a brilliant group of advanced practice providers and a couple other physicians. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a New Hampshire medical license. If you do not currently hold a license in NH, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right family medicine job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonuses
- 4-day work week
- 4 weeks vacation and CME time
- A sign-on bonus and student loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Onsite fitness center
- Excellent area schools
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.