Permanent Rheumatology Job , MN
- Successful candidate will join independent, not-for-profit healthcare system in west central Minnesota.
- Practice is outpatient, working 4 1/2 day work week.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, fellowship stipend.
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, 401K pension plan, profit sharing, professional dues and fees, vac/CME w/ expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- J1 visas and H1B visas accepted.
This community is located in the beautiful lakes region of Otter Tail County, MN, home to over 1,100 lakes. Family-friendly community with excellent school systems (public and private). Small town living - no commuting equals increased quality of life. Conveniently located 1 hour east of Fargo, ND (Hector International Airport) & 2 1/2 hours west of Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP airport).
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.