Permanent Endocrinology Job , OK
Successful candidate will join one Endocrinogist in established multi-specialty group practice.
- Practice will be outpatient, clinical hours are 7:30-5, M-F.
- Current Endocrinologist sees average of 20 patient daily.
- Clinic includesonsite fully equipped lab, imaging/Xrays, bone densitometry, nuclear medicine; infusion center in hospital.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, ancillary services stipend, 2 years to partnership track.
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, LT disability,401K pension plan, 4 weeks PTO/CME w/ $3K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads also encouraged to apply.
Muskogee is a well kept secret. Very reasonable cost of living area at 89% of the national average. Older than the State of Oklahoma, Muskogee is full of Midwest and Country heritage. Is a port city on the Arkansas River. Many beautiful lakes, parks and steams in the immediate area with countryside very similar to that of the Mississippi River area. Three four year colleges in town along with two technical institutes. Muskogee is close to major metro areas, 40 minutes from Tulsa, 2 hours to Oklahoma City, 4 hours to Dallas Ft Worth, and 1.5 hours to Fort Smith Arkansas.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.