Full Time Hospitalist Job , NJ
A facility in New Jersey needs a teaching hospitalist. Candidates must have a passion for teaching residents. They prefer a physician with two years of experience, but this is not required. You will have a flexible day block schedule that consist of 12- and 8-hour shifts. There will be no codes or procedures needed for this opportunity. They welcome board certified or board eligible IMs if within two years of completing their residency.
This position offers a competitive compensation commensurate on experience and a quality bonuses. You will also be provided medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Victor Arboleda at 954.837.2737 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Academic hospitalist
- Flexible day block schedule
- Must be passionate about working with residents
- No procedures or vent management needed
- No codes or rapid response teams
- Open ICU with pulmonary/CC support
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Metro Northern New Jersey
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.