Permanent ObGyn Job San Bernardino, CA
This position offers a great compensation and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this city east of Los Angeles. The Riverside-San Bernardino metro area is known as the 'Inland Empire.' It has more than its share of universities, shops, and great eateries, and offers easy access to LA.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great compensation
- 4.5 day work week
- 1:7 call schedule
- 50/50 OB to GYN mix
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Nurse mid-wives/nurse practitioners on staff
- Easy access to Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.