Full Time Rheumatology Job Tulsa, OK
Partnership Opportunity - Established Private Rheumatology Practice - Sign On Bonus
Yes, you can have it all. This established, private Rheumatology practice in a city of just under 1 million is looking to add a second Rheumatologist to the practice due to a recent retirement. The great news for you is that this is an opportunity to be your own boss while at the same time limiting your risks. Here is what we mean:
- There is no "barrier to entry" - you don't need to pay a buy-in fee or be on a "partnership track"
- You will have a competitive guaranteed base salary so you can ramp up smoothly
- Your experienced support staff will help you every step of the way
- Have peace of mind with a negotiable sign on bonus and reimbursement for moving expenses
- Top-notch comprehensive benefits and malpractice coverage
This is a world class city where you can have:
- Quality of life: This city of just under 1 million happens to be in the Forbes Top 10 for "Most Affordable Cities"
- Quality of practice: In a recent survey of physicians, this is one of the TOP 10 states to practice medicine
- A+ schools, beautiful homes, outdoor living, and world-class entertainment for the whole family
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Job ID: RHU 11394180
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.