Full Time Psychiatry Job COLMAR, PA
A mental health organization in Pennsylvania is currently seeking a licensed General Psychiatrist for a promising Part-time position with their growing staff. Reporting to the Director of Clinic Based Services, the Part-time General Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing psychiatry services, including evaluations, medication management, and related documentation. Apply tody!
The Part-time General Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with metabolic screenings
- Leading and collaborating with the organization's Treatment team
- Supervising of Medicare client cases and following "Incident To" protocol
- Communicating with other providers and other collateral contacts, including documentation of such documentation review
- Adhering to all the organization's and local site policies and procedures
- Handling other duties, as assigned
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.