Full Time Internal Medicine Job , FL
A well-established and respected group in Florida is searching for an internist. This is a 40 year old group that is located on the coast of southern Florida. Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, evenings or weekend responsibilities. They seek a general internist to provide outpatient primary care services to the underserved. You will enjoy a perfect work-life balance while helping needy patients.
This opportunity is offering a great compensation packages and all the benefits await. The site qualifies for loan payback.
This coastal community has been selected as one of 'U.S. News and World Report's' 10 Best Place to Live' and offers every amenity of a top Florida location.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other geriatric physician job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a well-established and respected group practice
- Provide outpatient primary care services to an underserved adult patient base
- Employed practice offers salary, bonus structure, and complete benefits
- Located in one of the most desirable cities in FL
- Opportunity to precept in the office and have an academic appointment
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with no weekend or evening hours
- You will enjoy a perfect work-life balance while helping patients with medical needs
- Outstanding location will offer you everything that Florida is known for
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.