Full Time Internal Medicine Job Sacramento, CA
Internal Medicine Physician Opportunity - 100% Outpatient
H1B and J1 Visa Eligible
Student Loan Forgiveness
Join a very well-established, mission driven organization that has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years! Physicians with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive level benefits, and more!
- Employed position with a large not-for-profit organization that is recruiting for growth and patient demand
- Competitive base salary with generous bonus incentives that offer high earning potential
- Outpatient only clinic based schedule – flexible 3, 4, or 5 day work week with no night or weekend responsibilities
- Multiple openings - staff physician openings and Associate Medical Director opening throughout city of Sacramento and Sacramento suburbs
- Organization is H1b and J1 visa eligible, J1/H1b cap exempt, and will assist with sponsoring green card process
- Full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching. Paid time off, Paid CME time with CME allowance and paid holidays
- Student loan forgiveness available - eligible for state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Multiple openings throughout the Sacramento metro area. Live in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Roseville, etc.
- Beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with excellent public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
Job ID: IM 5634203
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.