Full Time Gastroenterology Job Mountain Home, AR
Mountain Home, AR
Posted by Curative
Hospital Employed Position
$710,000 First Year Income
With a defined need for your specialty you will experience a quick ramp-up period serving a population of over 290,000. Join a hospital with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn an exceptional income while living in a desirable location!
- 268 bed hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- $650,000 base salary plus a $60,000 signing bonus
- Newly updated scope room
- Work four and a half days per week in a fully staffed, well-managed setting
- 1:4 shared call in a collegial work environment
- If you need to relocate, up to $15,000 in relocation allowance
- Exceptional benefits package for you and your family
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains this beautiful community is a great place to vacation and an even better place to live. Take in spectacular mountain views and enjoy fabulous fishing and water sports in some of the clearest lakes and rivers in the US. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities, and picturesque scenery.
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains - home to 4 seasons, 3 rivers and 2 lakes
- Live in an area that is a nationally ranked outdoor and fishing destination
- Students score above state & national averages on achievement tests
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options and a low cost of living
- Enjoy nearby Branson, MO and just 2 hours from a major SEC University
Job ID: GE 9863578 (IND-TR)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.