Locum Tenens Hospitalist Nocturnist Job Upstate, NY
- Location: Upstate New York (25 mins east of Saranac, NY)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Nocturnist
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: approx. 10-15 shifts/month
- Shift Hours: (7pm-7am)
- Duration: Sept. 23, 2019 – March 23, 2020
- Admissions:2-5 per night
- PROCEDURES REQUIRED: (central lines, intubations, vent management)
- Compensation: up to $25,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a 300-bed hospital approximately 25 mins from Saranac, New York. They employ over 160 physicians and as of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for a board certified Nocturnist to help provide coverage from September 23, 2019 – March 23, 2020. This is due a leave of absence for a staff physician. Their service routinely has 6 physicians working the day shift and 1 physician for nights.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.