Full Time Neurology Job Orlando, FL
A facility in Florida needs additional neurohospitalist support. The schedule is a block schedule, 7 on/7 off. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible within 5 years of completing your fellowship training. A current FL license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in FL, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. This group takes pride in providing progressive, innovative technology, along with building strong relationships with patients, families, physicians, and the community.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off
- Physicians interested in leadership welcome
- Relocation assistance
- CME time with stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Great Florida location close to Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.