Full Time Neonatology Job Redding, CA
They are offering a competitive compensation package, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in an area that offers a variety of water sports from rafting on the Sacramento River to waterskiing, swimming, fishing, and sailing on Shasta Lake. There is affordable housing and a wonderful atmosphere to live, work, and play.
To hear more details about the neonatology opportunity in Northern California, please call Don DiPietro on the pediatric and pediatric sub-specialty division at CompHealth, directly at 954.837.2711 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Neonatologist needed in a level 3 NICU
- Join 3 neonatologist
- Weekly block scheduling, 24-hour shifts, call taken from home
- Competitive compensation package, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Beautiful northern California location
- Great public school system
- Year-round outdoor recreational activities
- To hear more details, please call 954.837.2711
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.