Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Bronx, NY
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary and benefits. You will be offered malpractice coverage with tail, medical benefits, short-term and long-term disability, 22 days of PTO, 1 week of CME and stipend, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy working in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the 'real Little Italy,' centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue. Grand Concourse, in the South Bronx, is full of art deco marvels.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please send an updated CV to Francesca.DAngelo@comphealth.com or call or text 954.616.2912. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2600040.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Largest voluntary, not-for-profit health care system in the area
- New state-of-the-art cancer center
- Affiliated with a prestigious health system
- Work Monday through Friday with shared call schedule
- Join 4 physicians and an APRN
- Will review 2020 fellows and H-1B candidates
- Located in a borough of New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.