Full Time Neurosurgery Job Shreveport, LA
A facility in Louisiana is hiring endovascular neurosurgeons. The need is for one to two surgeons that will join two other neurosurgeons. You will also do general neurosurgery along with helping the stroke team. The call schedule will be worked out once the new surgeons are hired.
This position offers a salary based on the MGMA guidelines and an incentive bonus and sign-on bonus. You will also receive paid malpractice insurance, health benefits, 20 days of vacation, CME allowance of $4,500, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly city with great schools. This large, waterfront city combines unique and renowned cooking, a colorful music scene, and plenty of Southern charm. The area boasts year-round festivals, great local dining experiences, live music, family attractions, and the friendliest people you will ever meet. Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the region.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $25k incentive bonus
- Join two other neurosurgeons
- Need is for one or two surgeons
- Open to any fellowship/sub-specialty
- The call schedule will be determined
- General neurosurgery along with helping the stroke team
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Family-friendly city with great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.