Full Time Anesthesia Job , WA
A group located in Washington is seeking an independent anesthesiologist who would like to do day shift work with no call. They support several hospitals and multiple surgery centers providing a diverse practice opportunity. You will do 100 percent of your own cases, there is no supervision responsibilities. They value work-life balance and strive to create collegial and transparent work environment. They welcome a board certified or board eligible physician that is a team player.
This partnership-track opportunity has a very competitive compensation and benefits. You will be offered medical benefits for you and your dependents, 7 to 8 weeks of vacation time, CME reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 401k retirement plan for clinical position.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both partnership-track and clinical options
- All general bread and butter procedures
- Healthy pediatrics more than 2 years of age
- Day shift work with no call
- Work-life balance and transparent work environment
- 7 to 8 weeks of vacation per year
- Close to Seattle and scenic Mount Rainier
- Attractive setting, arts and culture, and nearby recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.