Full Time Gyn-Oncology Job , NC
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Pinehurst, NC seeking a full-time Gynecologic Oncologist.
- This busy practice offers the full spectrum of women's cancer care, delivering university quality care in a private practice setting.
- Must be Board certified in OB-GYN plus completion of an accredited GYN ONC fellowship program.
- Partner with a dynamic and dedicated team to practice the full scope of gynecologic cancer care, outpatient clinic, inpatient visits and surgical first assist
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities, just an hour from Raleigh-Durham.
- Excellent compensation package - competitive base salary, quality incentive, annual time off, comprehensive benefits retirement plans, fitness center, child care and more
- State-of-the-art technology including robotics
This family-friendly resort destination is the #1 safest city in North Carolina and offers a variety of affordable housing choices and excellent public and private schools. The temperate climate lends itself to enjoying an assortment of outdoor activities year-round. This lovely community is about 2.5 hours from the beach and 3 hours to the Blue Ridge Mountains. Fort Bragg is nearby, contributing to the area's large military presence.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.