Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job , IL
Currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- This is to replace a retired Pulmonologist.
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) and metabolic testing are available.
- Call is 1:3 with additional call optional.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.We offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.There is very limited competition in our service area, and the array of activities in this community is unsurpassed for a town of its size.It sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more.Public and private schooling options are available.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.