Full Time ObGyn Job Sevierville, TN
A community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in Tennessee needs an additional OB/GYN. They were named three years in a row by Forbes as One of America's Best Employers. Call will be two days on, two days off, and every other weekend. You will be join another OB/GYN at this family-centered maternity care unit.
You will enjoy in one of the largest cities in Tennessee. You will be able to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, activities and sports with the local university, historic neighborhoods, an affordable cost of living, well-known golf courses, and a renovated downtown.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system
- Named One of America's Best Employers by Forbes
- 2 days on, 2 days off, and every other weekend
- Family-centered maternity care
- Join another OB/GYN
- Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Dream location for the outdoor enthusiast
- Home to 25 public schools and 2 private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.