Full Time ObGyn Job
A hospital in Colorado is hiring an OB/GYN physician. You will be employed by the hospital and share call with another physician in town. The schedule is 10 days on and 4 days off, or 20 days on and 10 days off. A Spanish speaking physician would be a big plus, but this is not required. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. If you are looking for a great quality-of-life practice, do not hesitate to call on this job.
This hospital-employed position is paying a base salary with additional bonuses and incentives. You will be offered full traditional health benefits for you and your family. They offer a retirement plan with a match, relocation assistance, a monthly loan repayment stipend, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME $4k stipend, PTO and holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any OB/GYN jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information and the opportunity to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Salary plus production and incentives
- Hospital-employed position
- Monthly stipend for loan repayment
- Acute care hospital
- Teaching available
- H-1B or J1 visas welcomed
- Full medical benefits for physician and family
- Great schools and outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.