Full Time ObGyn Job , CO
A hospital in Colorado is hiring an OB/GYN physician. You will be employed by the hospital and share call with another physician in town. The schedule is 10 days on and 4 days off, or 20 days on and 10 days off. A Spanish speaking physician would be a big plus, but this is not required. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. If you are looking for a great quality-of-life practice, do not hesitate to call on this job.
This hospital-employed position is paying a base salary with additional bonuses and incentives. You will be offered full traditional health benefits for you and your family. They offer a retirement plan with a match, relocation assistance, a monthly loan repayment stipend, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME $4k stipend, PTO and holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any OB/GYN jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information and the opportunity to apply for this position, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2599388.
- Salary plus production and incentives
- Hospital-employed position
- Monthly stipend for loan repayment
- Acute care hospital
- Teaching available
- H-1B or J-1 visas welcomed
- Full medical benefits for physician and family
- Great schools and outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.