Full Time Urology Job Wausau, WI
This position offers a competitive two year salary guarantee, a sign-on bonus, and a bonus plan. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full health benefits, life and disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation time to start, 2 weeks of CME and $5,800 allowance, a 401k and 457b retirement plans, educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus, and relocation assistance.
This opening is located in a community that offers safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, and great outdoor activity opportunities in summer and winter. Many of the physicians live on beautiful Lake Wausau. With a metro area population, the residents enjoy it busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. You will enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Well-established urology department
- High patient volumes
- da Vinci Xi robot, ASC, and hospital
- Provide patient-centered care
- Board certified or board eligible urologist
- J1 visas are welcomed
- Beautiful, safe, and family friendly central Wisconsin City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.