Full Time Urgent Care Job WA
This employed position offers a competitive annual salary plus RVUs. A resident stipend is also available. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, $4,000 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come practice in a beautiful coastal Washington location that is an outdoor paradise.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other jobs, contact CompHealth today.
To begin talking about this position, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus bonuses/incentives
- Resident stipend available
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Work 36 hours per week
- Good mix of weekdays, evenings, and weekends
- Locally-owned and operated urgent care/primary care clinic
- Board certified or board eligible FP or EM
- Outdoor paradise with access to lots of activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.