Locum Tenens Cardiology Job West King County, WA
An outpatient health clinic in West King County is looking to add a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to their team. This facility is located just 30 minutes from Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Non-Invasive Cardiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified)
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Fellowship Training: Cardiovascular Disease
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 14 PPD, will be assisting APC’s with questions on care
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm
- Compensation: $200 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.